Cillessen & Sons is Kansas’ leading provider of traffic control systems for highway and road construction contractors. Our customers are highway contractors completing everything from heavy interstate construction on brand new freeway interchanges and overpass construction to repaving and pavement marking and removal.
For these types of clients we function primarily as a subcontractor to general contractors working with federal, state, and local agencies.
Cillessen & Sons delivers the expert services, workforce, and equipment necessary to successfully assist with the completion of highway construction jobs of any size.
Cillessen & Sons provides many essential services needed by highway contractors to carry out road construction jobs.
- Traffic Control: From labor and equipment to installation and removal, our full-service traffic management team keeps streets and highways safe so construction work can continue with minimal interruption.
- Traffic Control Plan Design: Our on-staff experts assess projects and develop comprehensive traffic control designs tailored to your specific requirements.
- Pavement Marking and Removal: Cillessen & Sons provides equipment and staff to put down permanent and temporary road marking, as well as to remove marking material.
- Flagging: Our flaggers guide drivers safely through road construction and accident sites.
- Smart Work Zone Technology: These computerized signing systems provide connected, automated, real-time traffic information to drivers. We set up and maintain these systems.
- Permanent Signing: We provide and install permanent signing for streets, roads, and highways.
- Daily Rentals: We offer short-term rental of traffic control equipment.
Why Cillessen & Sons?
- Cillessen & Sons has been partnering with highway contractors since 2000.
- We have completed over 1,000 jobs, including multi-year, multi-million dollar projects.
- We have an expert staff of 40 field employees as well as 9-10 large crews for high-volume highway construction jobs.
- We are a preferred contractor in Kansas because of our high reputation for quality work and consistency in meeting deadlines and budgets.
Some of our past clients have included Cornejo and Sons, Dondlinger Construction, and Wildcat Construction.
Contact Us Today!
If you are ready to work with Kansas’ leading partner for highway contractors, contact us today to discuss your project or to request a bid or price quote. Call 316-682-2400 or request a bid online.