Cillessen & Sons provides airfield traffic control, airfield pavement marking (and removal) as well as runway rubber removal services. Our customers include private, commercial, and military airfields in Wichita and all around the state of Kansas.
Cillessen & Sons functions as a contractor to airports and airfields for traffic control before, during and after construction. Whether you need fresh pavement markings or need the rubber removed from landing strips, we’re here to help.
Cillessen & Sons provides many essential services needed by airports and airfields to carry out construction jobs and to maintain safe and secure gates, taxiways, and runways.
- Airfield Traffic Control: Cillessen & Sons provides the equipment and workforce to implement full-service airfield traffic control for private, commercial, and military airfields in Wichita and the entire state of Kansas. We offer safe, efficient traffic control for airfield construction, as well as pavement marking and signing to keep airfields safer.
- Airfield Pavement Marking & Removal: We use industrial equipment to apply a Methylmethacrelate Epoxy solution and make sure the runway and taxi markings and other airfield indicators set with precision for a high-tech, long-lasting outcome. We also offer three different technologies to eliminate unnecessary, incorrect, and/or worn airfield marking material.
- Airfield Rubber Removal: Airfield rubber removal from Cillessen & Sons gets rid of residual rubber and re-texturizes the surface of the runway, leaving it ready for use.
- Permanent Signing: We provide and install permanent signing for airports and airfields.
- Daily Rentals: We offer short-term rental of traffic control equipment including signing, barriers, cones, and etc.
Why Cillessen & Sons?
- Cillessen & Sons has over 15 years of experience in the traffic control industry.
- We have completed over 1,000 jobs, including multi-year, multi-million dollar projects.
- We have an expert staff of 40+ field employees on 9-10 large crews.
- We are a preferred contractor in Kansas because of our high reputation for quality work and consistency in meeting deadlines and budgets.