Cillessen & Sons offers expert pavement marking and removal services in Wichita and the entire state of Kansas.
We use only the best equipment and materials to meet job specifications, and our experienced pavement marking and removal specialists ensure high-quality, long-lasting results.
A few of our most recent pavement marking projects include
Streets and highways are safest when their markings are clear and accurate. Newly built roads require permanent pavement striping, and other traffic control marks, such as stop bars, crosswalks, turn arrows, and etc. Drivers also must know how to navigate temporary street construction zones, which might require unexpected lane changes, exit closures, and detours.
Our crews use specialized equipment to apply the solution(s) and make sure the striping and other traffic indicators are set with precision for a high-quality, long-lasting outcome.
Cillessen & Sons provides permanent and temporary road marking to guide traffic safely through streets, parking lots, highways, and intersections. We offer a variety of pavement striping solutions to suit a range of surface types and textures, including:
- Thermoplastic marking material
- Epoxy marking material
- Multi-component marking material
Pavement Marking Removal
New construction often means existing road markings become irrelevant or confusing. Traffic usage also wears down surfaces and their striping over time, creating unclear and potentially dangerous situations. But before new pavement marking can be applied, the original pavement marking has to come off.
Cillessen & Sons offers three different technologies to clear away worn or unnecessary road marking material.
- The first method is to grind the pavement marking from the surface.
- Second, we use high-pressure air to blast the pavement with metal shot to remove the paint or other marking material.
- Finally, we offer state-of-the-art water-blasting technology. This method scours off existing striping while leaving the underlying surface clean and residue free. Water blasting is cost effective, has no harmful effect on the structural integrity of the surface, and leaves pavement ready to re-mark or use. The process is also environmentally friendly and fast, guaranteeing efficient work time and minimal traffic interruption.