Cillessen & Sons provides full-service traffic control systems for public festivals and events in Wichita and the entire state of Kansas.
Our customers include government planners, local businesses and charities, and other corporations and non-profits planning marathons and races, outdoor concerts, parades, and festivals.
Cillessen & Sons has the workforce and equipment to help keep events organized and safe so participants can enjoy the day.
We understand that each event has unique safety and organizational needs. Roads may need to be temporarily closed and drivers alerted to detours. Temporary parking lots may need to be established. Traffic flow may need to be planned, so drivers can still navigate the area.
Whether for racecourses, fair grounds, or parade routes, the services Cillessen & Sons provide are always tailored to each event. We put safety first so the participants and organizers can enjoy themselves.
- Traffic Control: From labor and equipment to installation and removal, our full-service traffic management team keeps streets and highways safe so festivities can proceed safely and on schedule.
- Traffic Control Plan Design: Our on-staff experts assess projects and develop comprehensive traffic control designs tailored to your specific requirements.
- Pavement Marking and Removal: Cillessen & Sons provides equipment and staff to put down and remove temporary road marking to guide drivers and pedestrians around or through closed and/or crowded areas.
- Flagging: Our flaggers guide drivers safely through temporary road closures and detours.
- Daily Rentals: We offer short-term rental of traffic control equipment including cones, barriers, and road-closed signs.
Why Cillessen & Sons?
- Cillessen & Sons has over 15 years of experience in the traffic control industry.
- We have completed over 1,000 jobs, including multi-year, multi-million dollar projects.
- We have an expert staff of 40+ field employees on 9-10 large crews.
- We are a preferred contractor in Kansas because of our high reputation for quality work and consistency in meeting deadlines and budgets.