We are a growing company, currently seeking hard-working, dependable people to join our team. Think flashing lights and orange cones on the road!
Traffic controllers are critical members of our team. If you love working with your hands and contributing to a variety of projects, this challenging position is right for you!
We are looking for full-time employees and are located in Kechi, KS
Why work with Cillessen & Sons Inc.?
In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, we are committed to furthering the career development of our employees. We believe in providing training and career development opportunities for employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic, think creatively, and manage time and projects efficiently and safely.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading/unloading vehicle with proper equipment
- Servicing various projects
- Installing permanent/work zone signs
- Changing traffic flow
- Assisting pavement marking crews with traffic control
Our Benefits Include
- Paid vacation
- Company paid insurance premium (employee only)
- Family and dental insurance add-ons
- Referral Program
- Yearly bonus & spot bonuses
Requirements For This Position
● be able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds
● be able to work independently or as part of a team
● pass a background check and drug screen
● maintain a regular, dependable attendance record
● be able to work variable hours which may include weekends, holidays, out of town work, and overtime
● be comfortable working in a variety of weather conditions
To ApplyApply Online
Apply online or come to our office at 2300 E Tigua St, Kechi KS 67067 to fill out an application.